It’s a national scandal that so many in our communities still live in unsafe homes. Labour, campaigners and unions have a plan to prevent these fire risks.
Join Labour Housing Group for this fringe event at the Labour Party conference on Tuesday 27th September to find out how we plan to make homes safe from fire for all.
Bar opens at 6pm.
- Chair: Cllr Rachel Blake, LHG Vice-chair
- Georgie Hulme & Sarah Rennie, CLADDAG
- Andrew Fox-Hewitt, Fire Brigades Union
- Liam Spender, End Our Cladding Scandal
- Peter Apps, Inside Housing
- Dr Stuart Hodkinson, University of Leeds