Already a member? Login here.
Everyone needs a home to live in; to have access to decent housing is one of our most fundamental rights. Thangam Debbonaire, Shadow Secretary of State for Housing
If you believe in social justice, equality, decent and affordable housing, and want to play your part in ensuring a Labour Government puts housing at the top of it’s priorities, then join the Labour Housing Group (LHG).
1. Individual membership is open to Labour party members and costs £25 per year (£5 unwaged).
2. Group membership (CLPs, Union branches, Labour Groups, Labour Party affiliated organisations) costs £30 a year. We strongly encourage CLPs to affiliate to Labour Housing Group.
Benefits of membership include:
- Our regular newsletter
- Attend and vote at our AGM
- Submit motions at our AGM
- Attend our policy days
- Attend regional LHG events
- Attend our annual Labour Party Conference fringe event
- Contribute to policy debate and discussions through LHG Briefings
- Propose campaign ideas and write articles
- Join a local LHG branch or set one up
- Email updates