Already a member? Login here.
Labour has a radical, deliverable housing plan. The government has no planJohn Healey MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Housing
If you believe in social justice, equality, and in decent and affordable housing, and want to see a Labour Government that will put housing at the top of it’s priorities, you should join the Labour Housing Group!
- Individual membership is open to Labour party members and costs £25 per year (£5 unwaged).
- Group membership (CLPs, Union branches, Labour Groups, Labour Party affiliated organisations) costs £30 a year. We strongly encourage CLPs to affiliate to Labour Housing Group.
Benefits of membership include:
- Our regular newsletter
- Attend and vote at our AGM
- Put motions in to discuss at our AGM
- Attend our policy days
- Attend regional LHG events
- Attend our annual Labour Party Conference fringe event
- Join a local LHG branch, or help set one up in areas where we don’t have a branch
- Email updates
To join, please complete all fields in the form below:
Membership fees can be paid immediately by PayPal or Offline arrangements can be made (i.e. cheque, standing order).