Already a member? Login here.
Labour has a radical, deliverable housing plan. The government has no plan.John Healey MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Housing
If you believe in social justice, equality, decent and affordable housing, and want to play your part in ensuring a Labour Government puts housing at the top of it’s priorities, then join the Labour Housing Group (LHG).
1. Individual membership is open to Labour party members and costs £25 per year (£5 unwaged).
2. Group membership (CLPs, Union branches, Labour Groups, Labour Party affiliated organisations) costs £30 a year. We strongly encourage CLPs to affiliate to Labour Housing Group.
Benefits of membership include:
- Our regular newsletter
- Attend and vote at our AGM
- Submit motions at our AGM
- Attend our policy days
- Attend regional LHG events
- Attend our annual Labour Party Conference fringe event
- Contribute to policy debate and discussions through LHG Briefings
- Propose campaign ideas and write articles
- Join a local LHG branch or set one up
- Email updates
To join, please complete all fields in the form below:
Membership fees can be paid immediately by PayPal or Offline arrangements can be made (i.e. cheque, standing order).
By joining you affirm that you support the objectives the Labour Housing Group and that you are not a member of any political party other than the Labour Party or Co-operative Party.