A new future for social housing
Join the Labour Housing Group
“Labour has a radical, deliverable housing plan. The government has no plan”
John Healey MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Housing
Do you believe in social justice, equality and in decent and affordable housing?
Do you want to see a Labour Government that will put housing at the top of it’s priorities?
Then why not join the Labour Housing Group?
Individual membership is open to Labour party members. Our membership rates are as follows:
- Individual– Waged £25 a year
- Unwaged £5 a year
- Organisations (CLPs,Union branches, Labour Groups, Labour Party affiliated organisations) – £30 a year
- We strongly encourage CLPs to affiliate to Labour Housing Group. Your CLP can affiliate to us for just £30 a year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Our regular newsletter
- Attend and vote at our AGM
- Put motions in to discuss at our AGM
- Attend our policy days
- Attend regional LHG events
- Attend our annual Labour
- Party Conference fringe event
- Join a local LHG branch, or help set one up in areas where we don’t have a branch
- Email updates
Online with Paypal. Please pick the membership below:
£25.00 per annum
Individual membership (unwaged)
£5.00 per annum
£30.00 per annum
Online using your own online banking account by setting up a standing order direct with your bank or building society (our bank details are on the Membership Form below). If you do this, please inform our Membership Secretary by email on: email@example.com
Please print off our individual membership form or an organisation membership form and post it to us at LHG Membership c/o 20 Portal Road, Winchester, SO23 0PX. There are options to pay by standing order or cheque
For all membership enquiries, please email our Membership Secretary Janet Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org